STORE MANAGER, 372 BLEECKER, NYC
The Store Manager work directly with the Vice President of Sales assisting in all areas of managing the Bleecker Street business. This person will play a vital role in the day-to-day operations and the success of the Bleecker Street store. He/she will be expected to take ownership of tasks, creating + managing reporting to various stakeholders.
We are a small woman-led, women-run team dedicated to making beautiful functional athleisure, engaging in meaningful moments, and inspiring women everywhere in the idea that they can have and do it all. We are based in NYC. However, at the moment our entire team is working virtually. While we aren’t together physically, our team is always supportive and encouraging of one another, which cultivates a positive environment!
- Work closely with our corporate sales and marketing teams to ensure the store’s product assortment and messaging is always in line with our DTC business.
- Help to plan and execute all in store activations and selling events working extended hours when needed.
- Actively clientele both new and existing Alala clients via email, phone, and text updates.
- Visually merchandise store floor and windows in keeping with brand standards.
- Inventory management
- Expert customer service skills both written and in person
- Maintain a clean and organized store floor and back stock
- Recruit and train sale staff
- Manage daily scheduling, time off and payroll matters for all store staff members
What We're Looking For:
- The ability to sell in a natural way
- A passion for fashion & wellness
- A love for customer service and high touch clienteling
- An ability to multitask to handle all aspects of running a store
- An exceptional attitude and drive to succeed
- A high degree of organization
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- High proficiency in email and Microsoft Office
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work within time constraints
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable with analysis + statistics
- Experience with clienteling and VIP Sales is a plus
Immediate availability is preferred.
If you think you have what it takes, please send a cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Store Manager, 372 Bleecker" in the subject line.