The Digital Coordinator work directly with the Vice President of Growth assisting in all areas of the Digital Marketing and eCommerce business. This person will play a vital role in the day-to-day operations of Alala’s Digital business. He/she will be expected to take ownership of tasks, creating + managing reporting to various stakeholders.
We are a small woman-led, women-run team dedicated to making beautiful functional athleisure, engaging in meaningful moments, and inspiring women everywhere in the idea that they can have and do it all. We are based in NYC. However, at the moment our entire team is working virtually. While we aren’t together physically, our team is always supportive and encouraging of one another, which cultivates a positive environment!
- Upload new products and provide compelling PDPs, including comprehensive product descriptions, detail technical specifications, effective visual presentation, and customer pathing.
- Manage inventory levels, tagging, and product data daily.
- Strategically merchandise all product areas of the website.
- Determine and manage product display order, color features, web categorization and navigation to support key product investments.
- Perform weekly merchandising audits to ensure products are in the correct categories, promotions are functioning, links lead to the correct categories/pages and product set-up is accurate.
- Perform weekly website audits in order to identify any areas that need improved UX / CRO
- Assist with the implementation of all site updates and optimization of the website
- Proactively identify operational problems, suggest solutions, and independently resolve issues.
- Create accurate and timely weekly reporting and analysis of sales and ATS for best sellers
- Collaborate with Production to determine launch dates for new product based on ETAs
- Manage/maintain product selection and assortment for email campaign promotions.
- Collaborate with Email Marketing team to assist in developing compelling merchandising themes and storytelling for each season and across categories.
- Assist in the operations of the Affiliate Marketing Program + Gifting.
- Review UGC daily and approve appropriate content for the web.
- Assist with posting approved content to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest etc.
- Analyze and strategize Organic Social.
- Coordinating with Customer Service to ensure that all orders are fulfilled within 48 hours of placement.
- Filling in for Customer Service when needed.
What We're Looking For:
- A passion for fashion, wellness and marketing
- A desire to convert consumers into brand advocates and loyalists
- An organized and structured thinker who can see projects through from idea to execution
- An ability to derive insights using data that can be leveraged to create revenue and brand value
- An exceptional attitude and drive to succeed as well as the ability to wear many hats
- 1-3 years experience in similar role
- Undergraduate degree from a four-year college
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work within time constraints
- Excellent written and verbal skills, SEO writing experience is a plus
- Comfortable with analysis + statistics
- Knowledge of HTML a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus
- Adobe software, including Photoshop, is a plus
Immediate availability is preferred. If you think you have what it takes, please send a cover letter, portfolio link, and resume to email@example.com with "Digital Coordinator" in the subject line.