Alala is looking for motivated & independent sales associates to work in our Madison Avenue (NYC) store starting immediately. Previous retail sales experience preferred.
What we’re looking for:
Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
Proficient in verbal and written English language including great telephone etiquette
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred. BS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
Immediate availability is preferred. If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "MADISON SALES ASSOCIATE".
Compensation and perks:
- Free Alala activewear
- Opportunity to work with a nimble, motivated team with proven success in the fastest growing sector of women’s apparel