FREE U.S. SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Alala is a luxury women's activewear brand with a sophisticated downtown attitude that was created for precisely the way we live today. Taking inspiration from our lives in New York City, we created our line for you, our modern style-setters, who demand both the best in fashion and function from your gear.
In a short three years, we’ve built an incredible brand with great products, passionate customers and impressive reach. Now at a critical time of growth, we are looking for a super star to join our team and take our success to the next level.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Application: Digital Marketing Coordinator"
What we’re looking for:
- A passion for fashion, wellness and marketing
- A skill for storytelling through social media and digital avenues
- A desire to convert consumers into brand advocates and loyalists
- An organized and structured thinker who can see projects through from idea to execution
- An outgoing well rounded communicator for client and influencer facing interactions
- An ability to derive insights using data that can be leveraged to create revenue and brand value
- An exceptional attitude and drive to succeed as well as the ability to wear many hats
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone and email, including taking orders, troubleshooting web problems, and resolving customer concerns
- Accurately process customer requests and orders
- Work closely with the order fulfillment team to ensure orders are dispatched and delivered to customers
- Interact routinely (telephone and email) with Customers, Sales Team, Vendors, Shipping/UPS and Warehouse
- Work with the E-Commerce team to develop & enter product descriptions, email copy, and text on website.
- Assist with the implementation of all site updates and optimization of the website
- Identify and present innovative and creative initiatives to drive sales and improve customer experience with the aim to exceed sales targets.
- Proactively identify operational problems, suggest solutions, and independently resolve issues.
- Analyze data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand.
- Use Google Analytics to create monthly reports on key web statistics including conversions, transactions and traffic.
- Create and coordinate content for Alala blog platform
- Social Media
- Manage the daily posting to social media platforms and perform social media analysis including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest
- Affiliate/Outreach Program
- Manage daily communication to influencers, affiliates and marketing partners
- Assist with blogger and affiliate strategic initiatives (sending products, daily communication)
- Review and pitch promotional strategies for marketing initiatives
Background and experience:
- 1-3 Years with social media experience; High proficiency in Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Undergraduate degree from a four-year college
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work within time constraints
- Excellent written and verbal skills, SEO writing experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus
- Adobe software, including Photoshop is a plus
- Must be able to commute to our NYC office daily and have legal U.S. working status
- Position is a temp to perm hire
Compensation and perks:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and location
- Free Alala activewear
- Opportunity to work with a small, motivated team with proven success in the fastest growing sector of women's apparel